Pages

You Can Change

Thursday, April 9, 2015


Hat - Thrifted
Crop top - Forever 21
Pants - H&M
Dr. Martens - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Thrifted


Comin atcha with another post! This was another look from Philly. As you can tell by the building, it had this really cool mural covering the walls and Philly is known for its murals. There are mosaic walls all over the city and this one caught my eye as well. This was a last minute outfit too, but I love it none the less. I've been in love with this leather snapback since the day I found it in a thrift store. I love snapbacks in general but having a leather one just elevates that style and matches my leather loving aesthetic even more. I also love the fact that it matches this velvet top; most of my clothing is black so its hard to actually pair this navy hat with my wardrobe. Also I am aware that I'm wearing yet another crop top. I have a feeling that as soon as it's hot, I will be wearing them basically every day.
Take care y'all!

Song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS