Pages

Taylor

Thursday, April 16, 2015



Blazer - Thrifted
Shirt - Thrifted
Bow tie - Knot by Tiffa
Pants - Macy's 
Loafers - Boohoo

This is a look shot for my roommates thesis magazine project, Taylor. It was such a beautiful day in this park. The sun wasn't bright and harsh so the lighting was soft and gorgeous! I shot all the other models that came with us and we had lots of fun in the blossoms; climbing trees to get beautiful shots and we ended up getting some great photos. I love photography. I feel like I have a seriously good photographer's eye and just know how to get the perfect angle and position. The only problem I have is with directing people but it usually ends up being fine. This blazer is mine, it's great! I found it at a thrift store and I know it's totally a grandma pattern (I'm an old woman on the inside anyway) but it just seems so perfect for spring. I also used to love green a lot so the fact that I wore green in this and the last post I had feels nice haha.
Have a great day everyone!


Get this look for $129+ on Lookastic: Olive Floral Blazer, Black Button Down Blouse, Black Skinny Jeans, Green-Yellow Bow-tie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS